• Wednesday, November 4, 2009

    world amazing ferrari enzo

    Posted by ai 6:02 AM, under | No comments

    Following the Ferrari, I went to interview a matchmaker who matches Indian and Pakistani families for marriage here. He was very entertaining, and single. Which is odd for a matchmaker. Rather like a shoe designer wearing no shoes.

    Today it is my belated birthday treat, a day at a spa. I am looking forward to it enormously, of course, but cannot believe I am going to miss Federer/Safin in the Oz Open. I can’t think of anything I would rather do than watch them, except maybe go for a drive in a red Ferrari.


    the ferrari enzo
    fast ferrari enzo
    ferrari enzo pics
    red ferrari enzo
    ferrari enzo

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Blog Archive

     
    Automobile (Cars) - TOP.ORG My Ping in TotalPing.com

    Followers

    Copyright 2010 NOS Car sport
    Designed by CamelGraph | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premiumbloggertemplates.com Top Web Hosting | Web Development by WebDesigningCompany.Net | cpa websites